March POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember she means tomorrow in sarah time, so until someone can understand what exactly that means we will just have to set here and wait

OK, did I miss the bus? I know I haven't been around, but I wanna throw my Blastos into the mix! Great pics everyone!

sfiligoistealth026.jpg

I was at work today, got up, and all of a sudden, couldn't walk! I was so dizzy, I walked into the walls as I was going down the hallway to the bathroom. My coworkers probably thought I was drunk. I sat down for an hour, and the dizziness wasn't getting any better! I couldn't do my work, my head was spinning, I couldn't see the computer screen, and I couldn't stand up. I felt like I had motion sickness and was going to barf. I managed to drive myself home (which was probably unwise) and have been in bed most of the day. I had to keep my chin resting on the steering wheel the whole time just to see the road. I feel okay when I'm lying down, but as soon as I stand up, I run into things and can't walk.

NDB thinks I have an inner ear infection... I'm able to type because I'm laying down. So I'm taking it easy. Hopefully I'll feel normal tomorrow. I'll have to work this weekend to make up my missed hours :(

Thanks for the concern.

Thanks to all!! I have five cats keeping me company in bed, and NDB will be home from work in a couple hours. He'll spoil me and make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back