Introducing Myself, I suppose?

mav62303

Reefing newb
Hey guys. I have a 50-gal saltwater FOWLR + inverts. I have two ocellaris clownfish (I paired them myself, I'm proud), a yellowtail blue damsel, an engineer goby/convict blenny, a Valentini puffer fish, and I love emerald crabs even though they get hate. Soon I'll be starting up my invert-only tank with pom pom crabs, a feather duster and a sand-sifting starfish. Any tips for other cool inverts that will get along with these are welcome (I don't want a fish in this tank, however). I also love eels and find them incredibly cute. If I had the room, I'd get an epaulette shark and/or an octopus. I love marine biology and go to the beach frequently. I don't have a sump, but I plan on adding one as soon as I have the time and money. I feed my fish a variety of flakes, pellets, sinking pellets, freeze dried brine shrimp, frozen fish, scallops, and qui but their favorite food is frozen brine shrimp. They also sometimes like the occasional bubble algae. Any tips are great.

Hi! Welcome to Living Reefs!

I'm sure some others will chime in with suggestions. I'm not the best source for that kind of advice.

Back