MarineAndReef.com ????????

Actually, I have bought a few things from them. Well, 450$ of "things" I didn't even notice you were talking about it until I visited the site!

Everything was great. My T5 Fixture came in tact (albeit wired incorrectly;not marineandreef's fault, though), K2's, Rio pump, and rest of the order came on time and I think their prices are pretty good! ^_^

My :twocents:

Just an update on this...

I just got off the phone (5 min ago, no joke) with their customer service about my T5 fixture and I swear there have never been nicer people to talk to, I swear. Also, he new what he was talking about. He wasn't some hired person that didn't know a thing about his job, but instead explained to me how it was wired and how the ballasts worked.

My T5 fixture was acting up, and this nice guy (David was his name) helped me trouble-shoot it, and talked to me about my warranty and if any damage was covered. After diagnosing the problem (one bad bulb set-off the adjacent ballast, he honestly said "Ok, well, I ship out a new one right now, I have you <address here>, is that correct?" and I was shocked. Schocked at how easy it was to get the problem solved.

I'm am VERY happy! (despite having a semi-non-function light fixture :P)

Back