Matt's 20 gallon long

I have fed the clown goby everyhing I have. Formula one and two. Super carnivore, emerald entree, marine cuisene, even soaked it in garlic today. He goes for the biggest peices and then spits then out rather than just eating the little peices. He's stupid. Idk if its a carnation after all...the lights turned off and it closed up....does that mean it photosynthetic? I would use a pvc pipe that long enough to stick out of the water and cmslowley pour it in. Works like a charm. I will let you know how it goes. By the way I'm uploading a new video on my 10g thread right now if you want come check it out. :) I know you like stopping by my thread ;)

Ya Brittany, i feed my gargonian and and brain with a soda bottle cut in half placed over it. Then spray in, phyto, mysis and cyclop shrimp. Let it sit on there for an hr or so then remove it. Helps prevent completley overwhelming my tank with food. Where your new coral is placed though may be hard to make something to sit over it tight so nothing escapes. Just an idea though. I did check out your video :) love it.

That is a great idea! But your right about the location. Maybe I can find something smaller to put over it. Thanks Haha me just blabbering about my tank...as usual :)

Took your advice Brittany, got some black posterboard for a backing. :D thanks for the idea.
IMG_20120403_152619.jpg

oh you did, did you!? lol. It looks much better. That picture doesnt do it justice. What a difference such a little thing can make.

Oh I did! LOL :D it does make such a huge difference. And it will look super sexy with that black sand you want to add.

Just look at my tank and it will remind you how sexy black looks :) corals look super bright next to the black. And nice picture by the way. You like those mirror shots don't you lol

Thanks guys, hes very camera shy, tends to stay in the back area of the tank since my rocks run down the center of my tank. I noticed the other day he was what appeared to be pecking at the glass in the back. Maybe there is some pods in my tank. I havent seen any though.

Back