May Meeting!!

Either works for me the 15th is just angelas birthday, but since i'll be makinig the plans we will just celebrate the weekend before HEHE.

Brandon

Well since Karen and I will be getting married on the 20th and will still be in Orlando on the 27th, neither of those is good for us. :( But Brandon will be really close to my tank that week! lol

I'm now taking pre orders on a new extremely rare breed of algea covered gorgonia...

$5 dollars per inch... these prices cant go long... once pictures are posted we are talking $20 dollars + for the same coral.

Don't mis out, act fast, before david buys them all and they end up on ebay.

hey darrin, Ill be in orlando on the 28th. If karen dumps ya on the hunny moon Ill give you a ride home, I dont think a gator fan would give you a ride anywhere!

Hello everyone,
My name is Patrick and I am a new reefer located in cleveland. I hope to attend your may meeting and join your reef club. I should be able to make either weekend.
I have a 75 gal set up in nov. of 2005. I, like most reefers, kept freshwater for about 16 years before getting brave and converting to salt water. It has been a lot of fun and I will never go back!! I am currently keeping a few LPS and some softies. And a few fish.
Hope to meet ya'll in May,

Hiya Patrick and welcome! :^:

We hope to see you at our May meeting. We've yet to finalize the date, so keep a watch on this thread.

Angela

Yep.... David has a nice tank the meeting will be a real treat...

Look at the home page for an older picture of his beautiful tank.

Brandon

Hi Patrick,
We would gladly welcome you to the next meeting and look forward to meeting you in person!

Looks like May is really up in the air on a date? EVERYONE is running in different directions! lol Maybe we could have an on-line meeting? :bounce:

Darren

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if I could postpone my house again due to untimely events. Maybe we could have it at Fish Paradise. Since most of you arent coming anyway, I dont feel bad.

I just found out that the week of the 27th I will be in charge of all the happenings at the church since my dad will be out of town, and the week of the 20th I have to be in ATL for credential testing.

Sorry.

I told you guys....

Ok
Bryan owes me 5$
Michael owes me 2$
Timothy owes me 10$

I can't believe you guys thought he wasn't going to back out.....

:mrgreen:

What if we take a poll and find out when people would be able to attend in May?

I'll start: May 21 is the only date I'm in town.

Funny thing David...

I was just driving around and took this picture with my cell phone.

David.jpg

Back