metal halides

emmett0122

Reef enthusiast
i have 2 metal halide ballasts for my new tank with the lights one is 2x175 and the other 2x250 i am planing on adding t5ho lights to run with them

Question I have the old coralife lighting set with the two 150w halides. How long should I keep them on with out building up unwanted alge. How they should be on in a day?

Question I have the old coralife lighting set with the two 150w halides. How long should I keep them on with out building up unwanted alge. How they should be on in a day?
Well what is it you are going to do and how big is your tank? If you arent putting any coral in it and its a fish only tank, you have no need for serious lighting.....

I have a 90 gal bow front, so the tank is deep. Right now just have fish in the tank in some time I would like to have some coral planing to get a clown fish and would like an A to house It.

David you should start a tank showcase so you can have all the info in one place for us and you can have a running thread of Q&A that's easy to find when you need it.

Back