Military Kid

welcom!! I'm in afghan right now too...stationed at moody afb ga. Enjoy the site!! Great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge!!! Don't be afraid to ask any questions here :D

wontonflip - thats cool but sucks at the same time, would enjoy to see some1 to help assist and what not but thats cool.

ambersunrise- my buddy was selling a 55g w/ a handfull of accesories but he wont ship it to NY (he lives in IN) so im gonna have to find something else. as fish go im still researching and deciding.

and thank you everyone for the warm welcome :-)

Hey Cody, when you get back stateside hit me up, we have TONS of GREAT LFS between Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo.

Welcome to livingreefs and THANK YOU! From one Army man to another.

hey motorcyclereefer great talking to u too

ryang- cant wait to get back deffintly be taking a trip to that area prolly wont venture far from syracuse but well see, and thank you for serving as well ;-)

Welcome Cody. They call me sen. I work at the US Army Research Labs.

I gotta know, do they have an LFS anywhere in Afganistan?

lol love driving through there alot of hott bravzilians ;-) taking a road trip ill ahve to stop by and say hey! member driving to westchester to goto some concerts clubs and bars lol

Hey Cody,
I'm brand new here but welcome just the same. I'm AF stationed at Hurlburt Field a short drive from Pensacola FL.
Kick some ass and come home safe bro.

Back