"mineral mud" etc

WiDE

Reefing newb
Ok im not sure on what mineral mud is best for my sumps ref...... there is a lot out there and wondering what everyones take is on it...... i do most of my shopping on ebay so if you could look and see what they have there and what is best it would help loads.... or post a good web site for me to look at.....

thanks all:helm2:

What is your over all plan for the aquarium? I have used mineral mud, miracle mud, as well as no sand only live rock, regular sand, and both sand and rock.

I have found some work best for different types of systems. I would use miracle mud if you can afford it HANDS DOWN the best!!!! But if you are not planning on keeping alot of SPS or hard to keep fish and corals go with the miracle mud or sand. I would avoid NO sand.

Keep in mind that both mineral and miracle mud will help boost your aquarium with nutrients and vitamins, that will help your fish, corals, and chaeto's health.

Miracle mud has also been proven (I am a witness of this) to help cure MHLLE.

I paid like 70$ for that stuff. Not worth it IMO. It works good but it is expensive for some dirt that you can "probably" get out of the bay.

Back