Montipora from Steve

sailfin

What reef tank?
The piece I got is doing good Brandon. The polyps are red, but the calcerous part is not as blue as it should be for a superman monti. It also doesn't have the typical mounds as most Danaes do. I am not so sure it is what they told Steve. It is still a unique piece, but I a little dissappointed in the coloration. No hard feelings toward Steve or anything, but I think he needs to check and verify that is a superman piece. Just my thoughts. :D

I also got a peice and it is starting to color up to the blue it needs to be. I think it is superman. It just needs a good stable environment for a while. All that shipping may have made it bleach a little. Gibe it a little more time. :)

We are the three owners.

Brandon got a half of one of the rocks because he didnt have room for the whole. I got a whole rock, and the other half of Brandons is for sale still.

well maybe between the three of us we will have a piece that truely colors up to its full potential.....

I would say mine is about 40% to where it needs to be at before i would post a pic and start rubbing it in. HEHE

Crossing fingers i hope it gets there soon. I'll try to post a pic of mine tonight if you guys don't mind posting pics of yours i would appreciate it.

Brandon

Back