MrCoral.com

breebauer

Reefing newb
Awesome coral, great pices, excellent customer service!!!! You can't go wrong with this guy!!!
:bowdown:Thanks Mr Coral!!!!

Sorry, here's the link:

Mr. Coral - MrCoral.com

I think he's somewhere in Maryland. If you live within 'Zone 1' from there according to UPS, you get free shipping!:bounce:
(I'm poor, so that works for me)

Are real nice guy too. I called to see make sure my order was shipped, he was at UPS shipping other orders, but remembered my small piddly 2 piece order from the day before. He called me right back with a tracking #, and it was here 20 minutes later.

He's got a newsletter, and sales all the time. Sign up for it. He adds new stuff almost every day. Good guy, and real nice stuff!!!:bowdown:
Happy shopping!

As far as the high prices, tell me if this is high:

1 purple colt coral 4" x 3.5"
1 zoo, bright green 3.5" x 1.5"
Shipped to my door overnight $23.30 (he's in Maryland, I'm on eastern Long Island, NY)

He gives $10 off if you sign up for his newsletter, so I took advantage of that on my first order. AND with the little order I made, he took the time to make sure that I got it.

I didn't think that was expensive, but was actually wondering how the hell he makes any money at all....

I don't think that's expensive at all. I think that's a really good deal, actually.

I browsed at his page, and I didn't think he was overpriced. Much cheaper than the stuff in the LFS, at least.

sorry, i should have been a little more specific ... i am more into the SPS and harder to find things, and he is not REAL high ... just a little more than i am use to (but i am use to some pretty good deals. i traded a mandarin for a Sohol and a Chevron) !!

It sounds like you like to shop like I do!
I'm not ready for SPS yet. I also can't afford it yet. This is what's left of my budget: :twocents:
He does get some real pretty autsrailian corals, though.

Back