My 46g Bow Front Tank by Sakura2282

Video Update.

This is a short video of my fish getting along together. It was so nice to see them enjoying themselves and the water current for a while. They have been very active lately, I guess that's the summer effect. :D

No, everything was doing really good my corals had grown a lot, my fish were very happy, but when I came home today my tank was empty, we are moving out of the state to California next week and my mother did the hard work for me today. When I came home the tank was completely empty I don't even want to ask what she did with my fish and corals. I didn't even had the time to take a picture, but my duncan coral had more than 25 heads, the GPS was huge and my hammer coral had 4 heads. My mushroom mushy also have several babies. I don't even want to ask what my mother did with all them, but I guess she thought I was never going to get rid of them, so she just did it for me, I guess it is what it is now.

No, everything was doing really good my corals had grown a lot, my fish were very happy, but when I came home today my tank was empty, we are moving out of the state to California next week and my mother did the hard work for me today. When I came home the tank was completely empty I don't even want to ask what she did with my fish and corals. I didn't even had the time to take a picture, but my duncan coral had more than 25 heads, the GPS was huge and my hammer coral had 4 heads. My mushroom mushy also have several babies. I don't even want to ask what my mother did with all them, but I guess she thought I was never going to get rid of them, so she just did it for me, I guess it is what it is now.
I'm happy you had success with your tank, and while it sucks that it had to be taken down. Here's to new things in new places, and future successes.

Your cherry blossom is about to start a new life, no more winter for me :p. Send you a big hug Snoopy.
We expect pics! You know the rule;):love:

Wow, sounds like you will be busy. It sucks that you had to get rid of your tank:( I hope you will start a new one on the west coast? Stay in touch :)

Wow, sounds like you will be busy. It sucks that you had to get rid of your tank:( I hope you will start a new one on the west coast? Stay in touch :)
I'm happy you had success with your tank, and while it sucks that it had to be taken down. Here's to new things in new places, and future successes.

We expect pics! You know the rule;):love:

Today I found out that my mother took my fish, my corals and my brittle star that was also super huge to a LFS and gave them away for free lol. So I guess they would be making a lot money from them. I hope they find a good home, they all are very strong, they can tolerate high nitrates and salinity changes, all of these thanks to my inexperience so they will adapt fine. She even gave away my pukani rocks. But I guess it was the best for them, they taught me a lot and gave me a lot of fun too.

Hopefully I will start a new tank in the future, but for now I will have to focus in my new job and my new life. I'm so excited :D. I will keep you guys posted, send you big hugs.:love:

Back