My 46g bowfront

DSC_0328.jpg

Thanks biff that means alot to me =) I got alot better pictures now....need a few more lbs of LR and the tank is set..my trumpet coral issplitting into a 4th head =) Everything is going good so far.....wait and see what happens.

Yote no need to brown nose....lol......its average at best....hopefully in another 6 months ill have more growth...TYVM tho...I've been tring very hard under my cash flow restrictions to have a good tank.

So its been almost exactly 4 months since i decided to take the plunge into this expensive hobby. I'm pretty proud of myself so far. Nothing major has happened yet. Ive been told around the 6 month marker some have come into problems but i dont foresee any issues as long as i keep up with my water changes. It's amazing to me how far i have come. My fish tank was a gift from my mother and sat in my old apt for over a year and a half before i even got a stand lol!!

This is even before i ordered my lights, just after i got my stand built

2009_0402sarahs0017.jpg

Next 2 are pix just after a day or two after i filled with water....i still think its amazing i never let my tank cycle. =0 First live thing in my tank was my emerald and my pink mushroom.

DSCF2134-1.jpg

DSCF2139.jpg

And about 1,500 - 2,000 dollars and almost 4 months later BAM! Full tank

IMG_0032.jpg

Back