My 46g bowfront

Just a random pic i took today. Thought id share.

Goodpic.jpg

Ty both really... It feels good to make others say "wow" or "hey that's a nice picture". those two shrooms have been through alot. Alot of discoloring due to bleaching along with shriveling up and next to death....been through both the reef tank and the mantis tank....I'm hoping for the last time I might have found the right spot for them...this is prolly this first "real" pic I've took. Through changing settings and lighting...then tweaking the pic a lil it came out half way decent and I'm actually surprised anyone liked it lol....I didn't Photoshop it. Just played with the lighting and highlights a lil....idk bought POTM status.

Always loved photography just never had an outlet. Now I do. The nikon 5100 or whatever the model is, went clearance at the store I work at. 578 now...if it stays that wayfor another month I bet it goes to 430 and then I'll buy it..if not just Gunna have to wait...

And i just bought another 2 hydor powerheads(One 600gpg and one 425gph). One for the 46 and one for the mantis tank. Can never have enough flow right?

Thanks Brian. Today i got my new powerhead in the mail. Its a hydor #2 600 gph

Now i have 4 powerheads in the reef.

I pointed the new one at the surface going along the front of the tank (600gph). I got 2 on the back wall that are 550gph hydor's i think...(the 600 looks slightly bigger than the old ones) and one other blowing through the back of the tank.

So thats 2,250 gph not including my bio-wheel... to much? not enough? Everything is really pissed off coz of the new movement but they are slowly adjusting i can tell within the past 25 min...and dang the new one blows ALOT compared to the dirty old ones...might have to clean the old ones again soon.

DSCF3498.jpg

Figured id add a few pix of what i boght at the frag swap...forgot the sunset. ill have to do that tomorrow. The last pic i kinda just played with the shadows and tuning it. wish i had photoshop lol. The first 2 are straight up...still playing with my old cameras functions.

Fruit loop zoa's

Fruitzoom.jpg

Superman Yuma

Supermanzoom.jpg

Just having fun. But really could prolly be done with led's lol

funsuperman.jpg

Another few that made the cut i guess NO touch ups, im to tired to think..sigh...

Hammer before bedtime

DSCF3536.jpg

zoa's

DSCF3581.jpg

Watermelons

waterzoa.jpg

Orangeish/goldish/when pissed off blue goldish lol yuma i think...

DSCF3579.jpg

Back