my 50 gallon!

pinstripes

Reefing newb
hey everybody I thought I show off my 50 gallon tank. Tell me what you think?

download.jpg

Nice set up. Why do you keep your water so low though? What all is in there? I see 3 damsels, 1 flame, 1 coral beauty, and 1 maroon clown anything else?

Theres a Royal Gramma and Green Clown Goby Hiding somewhere in there. Also a Blue Chromis who I hate and its impossible to catch him! Your right about the water level. Im fixing that right now.

Last edited:
Nice fish! I think the coral beautys and the flame are deffinetly the most beautifull angel fish.

I just thought you keep it low for a reason and was just woundering.

Has the tank been set up for a year? If so have the damsels been in there for that long? How are they getting along with everything else?

Actually its been set up for 2 months since its a new tank. The Damsels were introduced first doing the "cycle" period and they survived. for some reason they've become friendly with my new fishes. I got the clown, flame angel and coral beauty from marinedepotlive.com and they are just healthy and awesome. Thanks for looking!

Looks great Pin.
Is that a super skimmer your running?
Also,be careful you dont add to many fish to quick.

Looking nice Pin,Maroon clown,one of my favs.The Flame and Coral Beauty looks great too.So I'm gonna ask the question,when ya going reefin'?

Back