My 55gal tank

no they were not hosting the nem never saw them go around it but he's not in the tank or on the floor and the nem is the only thing that could eat it whole. it is odd seeing them swimming together and hanging out in the same corner after lights out

yes it sucks but i knew the risk when i bought him so i just have to deal with it. the worst thing with it was i bought both clowns at the same time after i got the back up and running after my total tank loss. but ill just have to find another male clown and add to the tank once i get the money

got 3 new fish tonite got a flame angle and a pair of snow flake clowns (and one heck of a deal on them. Petco was selling them buy one get one free for 50 bucks.:D:D:D) well ok maybe the check out lady just screwed up and only rang up one of them. there loss is my gain :D:D:D

Congrats on the new fish. Snowflakes are some of my favorite clowns :). Also, watch the flame angel carefully around your corals. They are known to nip at softies/polyps. Great looking fish though. And, uh, pics please :p

im working on the pics i have them on my phone (not a smart phone) but i cant find my sd card for my phone so i cant transfer them. on another not im not sure now if my nem was to blame for my clown i lost. after i put my 3 new fish in my tank on monday nite i was watching them and my coral banded shrimp grabbed a hold of my flame angel and was going to kill it but i scared it away then it started to go after one of my clowns. so i tried to catch him but i couldnt and i didnt want to scare the new fish so i left him go for the night the next morning i got up and was watching and the shrimp started to go after the angel fish again so to make a long story short he became nem food

Yeah, coral banded shrimp aren't a problem when they are small. As they get larger, they become ambush predators. Usually they'll wait till a fish is "sleeping" in it's little niche, and then will swoop in and grab it. Glad you caught it before it became a problem. :)

better late the then never here are the pics
all three clowns hanging out
1224131332b.jpg

Flame Angel
1224131337.jpg

The three clowns will get along great.... up until the point where two of them start to form a bond. Once that happens, the third wheel will get the snot kicked out of him lol. Just keep your eyes open for it and be ready. Other then that, nice additions :)

Back