My 55gal tank

well its time my carpet nem goes bye bye it has claimed one of my first pair of clowns, my yellow tang, and now my flame angel. so its time to find him a new home

well its time my carpet nem goes bye bye it has claimed one of my first pair of clowns, my yellow tang, and now my flame angel. so its time to find him a new home
Nature is nature baby! you got to do what you got to do lol. Meaning nems are predators and yours is a big one. Bye bye Houdini.

im going to try and sell him at least try and get some of my money back lol. i paid 50 for him 45 for the tang 65 for the flame angel and 18 for the clown for a grand total of 178 bux so if i can get 35 or 40 for him i can put it towards a bta

well i have never had a sick fish in my tank and i have never had ich in my tank so one of the three fish i bought from petco had ich witch got my yellow tang and flame angel and all three of my clowns got fin rot and both my snowflake clowns died. he is still in my tank there is a frag swap next weekend so im going to see if i can sell it there and i have a toadstool frag i want to try and sell as well.

Lol, all fish have Ich. All it takes is a stressful event, such as adding new fish, to cause a outbreak to occur. Hopefully, next time you'll have a QT set up to help avoid stuff like this! Sorry about all the loses, it always sucks to lose a pet :(

no not ALL fish have ich and you can clear your tank and fish from ich. keep your tank fish free for 8 weeks ich will be gone from that treat your fish for ich (if you have a qt tank) and you will fish with no ich and a tank with no ich. and after 4 fish lost i am setting up a qt tank wet to petco on thrusday and got myself a 40 gal breeder and a heater for im taking the hob filter that came with my 55 and putting in the 40 and i have a light that will work for fish to put on it. but that still doesnt change the fact that i will not buy another fish from petco.

i moved the clowns form the QT tank to the DT tonight and they are doing great

Attachments

• IMG_20140312_175102589.jpg
    IMG_20140312_175102589.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 346
well my new stuff will be here tomorrow so once i get it all in the tank i will post some pics the 6 line will will be going in the QT tank to make sure he is healthy then will be added to the display tank

Back