my 55 hex tank i love the veiws

dan55gallonhex

Reefing newb
DSC03234.jpg

DSC03235.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

DSC03248.jpg

I didnt notice it till freak mentioned it but look at the white coloring on your tang's face...that's not a good sign. You're keeping a tang in a 55 gal hex. which hardly gives it any swimming room. Tangs need a lot of room to swim and the design of your tank being hex is not helping it. The tank is beutiful but i think its stressing your yellow tang.

really couse the pics where when the lights just came on maybe thats why his color doesnt look good im looking at him now and he is all yellow with only the white spot where his weapon is look. i just tryied to get a pic of him and noticed the white you guys are talking about only throuh the camera i think it might be a setting or my light creating a white shadow or blur. thanks for the advice though i looked it up and i would of been worried to but in person he is all yellow.

and cthegame i know its small but he seems to like swimming in and out of all the caves. i'm planning on going larger but for now this will have to do. and the tang was in a 125 gallon with 2 porcipine puffers and 1 yellow belly puffer not doing very well and only eating meat so i think he has a better chance in my commonity tank them in a preditortank with eels and very aggressive fish.

So if one were to get some sort of gift card to some sort of large local pet store for some sort of holiday, what would one spend it on??

Revjay this thread is almost two years old. You could start a question thread in the lighting section and you'll probably get lots of help or ideas on lighting.

Back