My adventure from t5 to mh

littleyea1

Reefing newb
just got my new mh 150 20k in and installed into my ceiling... pictures will be coming, t5 switching over to my 20 gallon tank... more corals to come, hopefully a lot better growth :o)

17333_422465695252_571840252_10562390_1782804_n.jpg
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...422465695252_571840252_10562390_1782804_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not want the blue tang in my tank nor do i suggest it to anyone for that species this tank is to small but as for my cupos tang i believe he is not only fine but very happy in my tank as for the dori i bought him for my gf and that alone i did not even want the extra fish for my bio load is now to much but sometimes you gotta listen to these women or they will never shut up and un the near future i want a 40 gallon which will at least prolong doris outgrowth

Those are Dwarf Tangs!!! So everyone can just chill! :mrgreen:

littleyea1 your new light looks great. What brand is it and where did you get it?

Here are some new pictures of how my corals look under the new lighting, I noticed the most change in my cap who turned back to his reddish brown color... my duncan now has like 8 heads i think and probably will just get bigger but he had those babys under the t5, one of my acros bleached half way I'm hopeing it doesnt go all the way my other looks better today i dont think acros can live under my t5 very well like the monti's everything else looks ok the xenia has shrinked up because of the new light but i dunno i gotta cut more of it out, its becoming a substancial pain in my ass anyways how everyone likes the new pictures

well my soft coral Kenya tree had a baby yesterday and I don't know where it went, its been its first and quite unexpected compared to what most people have, I hope it didn't float somewhere I'm going to hate later

Back