My Biocube 29

wavemaster

Reefing newb
Here is a picture of my Biocube 29. The only thing I added was 2 maxi jet 600's to a Red Sea Wavemaster pro. Tank is 6 years old. Recently added the torch, leather, and toadstool coral. Planning to add a diamond goby next week for my final fish.

Current stock:
- 2 black and white ocellaris clowns
- blue/green chromis
- blood shrimp
-sand conch
-hermit crabs
-snails
-25lbs live rock
-corals (green star, kenya tree, mushrooms,green frogspawn, torch, finger leather, tree, and toadstool leather)

Would like to hear your comments and any advice on what to add or change.

Attachments

• Biocube 29 Dec 2012.jpg
    Biocube 29 Dec 2012.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 3,268
Very nice! The torch looks the same size as ours, when we put it in our tank it was that color, after a month or 2 it turned green with white tips :) I really want to get a biocube, I think they're so pretty when full of coral.

Thanks!

I just got the torch 2 weeks ago and so far its doing pretty well.

Can anyone identify what the white leather frag is in the bottom right? Tree coral?

Ya, no healthy coral is white. Can you get a closer picture? I just want to make sure it's actually a leather coral and not an SPS. A leather should recover, they are super tough. SPS is a little more challenging

Ya, no healthy coral is white. Can you get a closer picture? I just want to make sure it's actually a leather coral and not an SPS. A leather should recover, they are super tough. SPS is a little more challenging

Here is a better picture:

Attachments

• frag.jpg
    frag.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 653
Back