My clown hosted my Foxface.

Rcchanlder

Reefing newb
So ever since i got my foxfaced rabbit. My clown has been on it non-stop. they are not fighting or nipping. it looks like the clown hosted it. now everywhere the foxface goes the clown goes.

yeah, im thinking it might be time to get another clown before it gets tooo friendly. i know the foxface has to be annoyed. but i dont thing i can find another small clown that would be neutral gender. my clown is not really that big

i was really wanting to sell my lone clown to my LFS and get a pair of maroons. The fiance is going to have a tough time with it. she gets so attached

Wait till she is at work. Then take him to the LFS. When she comes home tell her little Nemo went to fish heaven. Give her a few days to mourn. Then go together to pick out your new mated pair. :)

Wait till she is at work. Then take him to the LFS.

LOL That's just wrong :) My mom did that to our dog when I was 12....when I got back from a summer vacation w/ cousins, the dog was gone. She had sent him to the pound while I was away :(

It's just a little white lie. All guys do it to get what we want. It's no worse than the girls breakin out the tears to get what they want.

And by pound, we assume you mean Biff's house. BIFF!! give Wonton her dog back!! You can't keep all of 'em.

Hey! It has had a good home for all these...20+ years or so!

That's better than what my maid did when I lived in El Salvador. We had two pet guinea pigs (my mom had bought them for me at the market -- they eat them there). We went on vacation and when we came back, the maid (who was supposed to be pet sitting for us) had eaten them!!! :shock:

Hey! It has had a good home for all these...20+ years or so!

That's better than what my maid did when I lived in El Salvador. We had two pet guinea pigs (my mom had bought them for me at the market -- they eat them there). We went on vacation and when we came back, the maid (who was supposed to be pet sitting for us) had eaten them!!! :shock:

I've eaten alot of weird stuff. I've never eaten a guinea pig. But, they're obviously in the pig family..and I do like bacon. Hmmm.

I've eaten alot of weird stuff. I've never eaten a guinea pig. But, they're obviously in the pig family..and I do like bacon. Hmmm.

Better get several of them furry pigs then.:mrgreen:
Wonder how they'd taste in dumplins?

the fiance's fam. has a chicken farm. talk about farm fresh eggs... thats a good breakfast. but anyway. i talked to her about it. she'll forget all about the original clown when there are two more

Back