My Elusive Dendro

SeaBee

Ha Ha Thats Funny!
I've had this dendro for about 3 months now, I thought it was dead. Every once in a while I would see a little orange finger stick out. But now he's out every night waiting to be fed. I'm glad I didn't give up on it, I always gave it a little food to entice it to open.

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

You can also see the algea I'm in a battle with. i've been told to drive my magnesium up to like 1800 or higher to kill it. I'm still waiting for a jug of Kent brand, supposed to be the best to kill this stuff. Any input on the algea?

Those are some nice Dendros.
For the algae.Just keep up with the water changes and manually remove as much as possibleas offten as possible,and you'll eventually get its killed out.

That's a nice dendro frag. It has a lot of heads. Just feed the hell out of it and those little heads will grow nicely. I try to feed mine every day, but sometime I miss a day here and there.

Yea, I got up at 4 am today and checked, they were really open so I fed them some shrimp, gobbled it right up! What ab out the algea? Maybe I'll start a new thread about it.

Back