My entry into the BTC...

Good price. But it's acrylic. Acrylic + reef tank = big time scratches. I can't think of a good reason (besides price) to get an acrylic tank.

im sorry, looks good but we have already stated that BTC is a minimum of 125g or larger.... 120 is very close, but we just cant make exceptions. if we allow you then who knows what is next allowing someone with a 90g and a 30 gallon sump by technicality?

looks like a good deal to me. acrylic is easily scratched which is a downfall. but, on the other hand it is easily buffed out. and many of the small scratches are not visible once water is in it.

ohhhhhh reeffreek will Drive to your house and personally plant one on your lips if you get that tank! the 300 go 300!

Last stand of the 300 !
I will make you a Personal BTC pic with Spartas king leonitias

1600 for all that is a great deal!

''Clear for Life'' only makes acrylic tanks as far as I know.It looks acrylic in the pics.Man its 36'' deep,you're going swimming when you stock that beast.

haha its my natural baility to ignore caps lock. i dont like being yelled at. either way buy it. as long as someone whips biffs ass im happy

Back