My First Coral

orzeljo609

Reefing newb
Hey Guys,

I know everyone likes pictures so I thought I would post a few of my first coral. Its nothing special just a zoa frag that I picked up at the LFS on Thursday. Check them out in the corals albums.

-Josh

I just checked and I don't see your pic. Can you post it in the thread? Just paste the

Here you go, just copy and paste the "BB IMAGE" code. It's a lot easier if people don't have to work to find your images. We are lazy ;)

I see a Xenia on that piece too, better scrape that off. Check out the big ass red legged hermit hiding under the rock! He's cool!

Great first corals!! :Cheers: I like the scarlet hermit too.

I see watermelon zoas, neon green dragon eye zoas and a hairy green mushroom.

I see a Xenia right in the front of the second photo. It might be a neon green star polyp looking thing too, not clear. I just had to scrape about 100 Xenia off one of my rocks so I thought I would save you the trouble. They look nice until they take over...

Look again RC at the second photo, the thing right in the front of the rock, closest to the camera. I see a green Xenia. Xenia is ok and real wavy and pretty, but I'll bet it will over grow those cool zoos and kill em. IF it's a Xenia I mean. But it is a really nice first rock. I got a small shell of blue stell Zoos last night, the dude was looking at the shell and then bagged it. When I put it on the rock I saw it move, I said wow. Then today its walking around the tank. SOOOOOO I got a live snail with Blue Zoos on his shell!!!

Back