My Little Mushroom

purpledragonfly1970

Reefing newb
ok so as I posted in my profile I had to dump stock in before my tank was cycled and I knew I would win some and lose some........

I thought one of the things I had loss about 2 months ago was a green mushroom .......well today I found him , he is very pale green now and he is almost ripped in half I think he was blown into one of the caves before I got my flow correct.....and the goby pushed him out .....it seems to still be alive lifting itself up off its foot but he is deffinatley a sick little mushroom .......

is it worth leaving him in to see if he will make it or is he to far gone to try?

any suggestions ?????

oh yes my params are all good now, it was an uphill battle but all worth it.....

my Nephew dumped his tank and I took his stock before my tank was ready it was either that or he was gonna flush it all ...so i took it all even though I knew it was gonna be a challange.....

The mushroom should bounce back. They are nearly impossible to kill.

Thanks I have him in a low flow area where he can get some light and just not get pestered to much....I do hope he bounces back he is one of my faves....oh hell they all are my faves but it is living and I have a hard time with killing living things.......

Back