My New Anthias Came Today !!!!

IMO, you'd be better off with a different LFS. They're not willing to hold the fish for you for at least a few days to see how they are? Ridiculous!!! :protest:

I was upset, cause after the first set died, I was leery about this set. But, lesson learned. No more ordering from him. He does have very pretty corals and his prices are great. I bought most of my fish and invertebrates from him. No problem at all.

That's crazy.
My LFS gives a 7 day return policy, but you do have to bring in the dead fish and a water sample.

That's crazy.
My LFS gives a 7 day return policy, but you do have to bring in the dead fish and a water sample.

My old fish store did that also. But, when we took back a dead Arrow Crab, they said it was his skin, he molted. Wouldn't give us our money back. Been almost a year, still no Arrow Crab. hmmm he must be hiding very well ...

I agree.... I would take my business elsewhere with a policy like theirs. Some of these LFS"s are so independent, they hurt themselves and don't even know it

He's only been in business since March of last year. Him and his dad own it. I have never had a problem with his fish that he's had for awhile. Just the ones I ordered. I will tell him about it this weekend when I go there. See what he says.

Back