my new fish

his tank went through a black out and all the fish ended up dying. I would hope that enough of the bacteria survived that and he will be ok.

yes i did add all my fish at the same time..i got them from my lfs,some guy didnt want them.they were all in the same tank wend he had them...so bought them all

GrandmaMeme.jpg

Made this for this special occasion.

i have a confession...i have 4 clown fish...i know that you can only have 2 in a tank but there all pair up..2 false p clowns and to true p clowns...they dont fight they all sleep together..theres a video to probe it..and pic..if i can get them on

Goodluck with that clown tang, they are very hard to keep alive in captivity. I have tried a number of times and they have died out of the blue. Hope you have better success then i did.:Cheers:

+1 everyone. I hate to say it but I don't think your water quality looks very good to the naked eye. Have you tested for everything and is it all okay. You're going to go through a more stressful time with your additions and you should be prepared to do some water changes as needed.

I believe that adding all the Tangs as you did would have been a good idea only if your water quality was 100% okay. Hopefully it was and is. I added 6 Tangs all at once to my Zero Edge however they were only around two inches big. It was good in the fact that none of them had any established territories and therefore never fought. They were all equally new and lost and scared shitless. I haven't had a single problem with them.

Congratulations on you new fish and good luck! :Cheers:

i think what happend was i went to get some r/o water and the give me tap water..im going a water change tomorrow but all my levels are ok i check them every 2 days....

i think what happend was i went to get some r/o water and the give me tap water..im going a water change tomorrow but all my levels are ok i check them every 2 days....

I doubt that's the problem...maybe your flow, lights on too long...look up cyano

Good luck with the new guys! Did you look into getting a battery powered backup in case you ever have another blackout? That is the next thing on my list

The cyano looks like it has quite a foot hold in your tank try using chemi clean the 1st time is usually works great, also your goniopora looks in poor health may need do t lugols dip or coral Rx to help out, just a suggestion.

Mark

Back