My new tank!!!

Just the one I like that I don't want to take care of pleaaassseeeee.

The big dead corals will be ok right? I know they will hahaha they look awesome.

I just think artificial decorations look really cheesy, and dead corals just look like rocks...

I just wouldn't do it if I were you. You can just stick with soft corals. Lot's of zoas...

The dead coral I was thinking of is like the one that have at this store near me. It looks like a big plant that is branching out all over. The Hippo Tangs there seem to love it.

I was just going to slap it in an opening and let it color up. Hmm well I have to see a lot of set-ups before I make my final choices so maybe it won't make it.

My Zoas are now popping up in weird spots where there was nothing.

I will try to make sure it is not cheesy looking and I will be planning some things around where my corals in the future I will go.

A98672EC-9EAF-409D-AA87FFED88F86086.jpg

I guess i am not sure of your issue then.

I like them somewhat and I have a lot of space to fill. I also have not made any decisions. I have to see a few ideas first.

Oh stop it Goby haha

I actually been scraping it clean. Almost got it all done but the final cleaning is hard without it being on the stand with the lights on.

I have yet to spot any scratches but of course I could be making some now. It is coming almost all clean except the calcium on the back and overflows is a biatch. Inside the overflows on the glass is impossible. It is like mortar.

I broke by long blade. Just the tip not the handle. So today I will use my Magfloat and then drain it and pressure wash it again. I was thinking of using a brush on the overflows(not the glass).

Back