My Tanks

HAWKS12thMAN

NWKRC THUG!
Here are some pics of my 55 gallon reef, JBJ 24 gallon nano, JBJ 12 gallon nano and Eclipse 12 gallon Q-tank. Hope you all enjoy.
041.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

073.jpg

Here is a pic of the 24 nano before I tore it down and transfered everything into the 55 gallon.
045.jpg

This is the 24 now. Its cycling right now.
080.jpg

079.jpg

081.jpg

My girlfriends 12 gallon nano. Its also cycling right now. We set them up on the same day.
076.jpg

The Q-tank.
078.jpg

Last edited:
hawk..very nice..i like them a lot...wow..does the background of your tank has some religious figure?? pic # 3 it scare me for a sec..i though i saw a vision of holy Mary!! good pic for CNN...i enjoy a lot your pics awsome!!!..my little kid asked if she can borrow Monsters inc??? hehehe

Nice tanks. I love that rock on the left side of your 55 thats nice tall piece with branches to make good caves. Was it a DIY rock or did you buy it that way?

Ya I DIY'd that rock.... nothing like epoxy.....Rigo im more than happy to let you borrow Monsters inc......do u want Nemo and Cars also? If I have to watch them one more time im gunna put a bullet in my head! Im going to buy Happy Feet just so I have something new to memorize. Biff the 12 nano my gfs shes gunna do a black and white percula with a rose buble anenomie. My 24 is still up in the air.

BTW regular weekly tank maintence is four hours now that we have the nanos setup. Im scared of how long a water change day is going to be now. Next time I take pics I will make sure my corals are out.

Great projects and very good aquascaping in each of the systems. I especially enjoyed the pics of the 55. good luck with your projects.

Back