Nano Packs

sailfin

What reef tank?
Does anyone know where I might be able to find some nano coral packs? I'd like for it to include LPS and Zoas.

:mrgreen:

I think I'll pass on those Brandon. They seem to be more of the beginner brown and green corals. Thanks for the link though.

No one interested in ordering anything? If not, does anybody have any frags to sell?

I would like a PPE, but David keeps selling the one he has for me. You're not fragging the Dendro yet. I could use an acan or two, but Patrick stole the one on reefcentral that I wanted. I'm not having any luck right now.

Not everyone, just you...hehe. :mrgreen:

Seriously, if you guys could help a guy out I'd appreciate it. Just let me know what you have to sell and a price. I'd like to get it at the meeting Sunday. I am in bad need of LR. I'd order it online but I don't have anywhere to cure it. Just let me know.

Thanks in advance...:Cheers:

Ironman said:
I dont think any of us have anything good enough for anthony, hes picky!:mrgreen:

hey anthony, Ive got alittle live rock, but patrick has already spoken for the big pieces, but if your wanting some smaller pieces I can probly hook you up with several, ill bring what ive got sunday, patrick can get his and then you can see if you want any. Also I had to disturb my green blasto merletti So if you want a frag I can get you one. let me know

New rule also, I am not "The Reverend" any more in the club. I am just a coral theiving maniac! :mrgreen: I need a place to relax right?

Kidding..

I find it good practice not to pay for something until seeing it. I guess you didn't get in this for the hobby like I did. I would frag for free and give to the needy, but to each their own I guess.

It was a joke man.

I did get into the hobby because it was a hobby. I didnt get a bunch of free stuff from people. I either traded or purchased it. Now that I am tearing everything down I am trying to recoup some of the money I have in it. And for your information I have "given" plenty of stuff away. Ask Brandon, Brian, Patrick, James, Michael to name a few from our club.. I have even planned on giving you some frags for a long time, but have not got around to it. I just talked to you last night about it, and you are FAR from needy.

I dont understand you sometimes.

Last edited:
I think we need to have a inflatible boxing ring at the next meeting.

Then when we are done you two can play a good game of twister.

Back