Need A New Fish

Yep, Fatman is right. My big fat female clown has killed more corals in my tank than I care to think about. Anything that's within a foot radius of her territory gets beaten to death.

I would personally get another clown to go with it. If you were stuck in a small room for life wouldn't you want a mate. Or would you want to have a gorilla pounding on you for life.

I would personally get another clown to go with it. If you were stuck in a small room for life wouldn't you want a mate. Or would you want to have a gorilla pounding on you for life.

I'd take the mate. :bounce:

Female, brown hair, 5'7" tall, slender, tight abs and a nice ass works for me. :mrgreen:

I'd take the mate. :bounce:

Female, brown hair, 5'7" tall, slender, tight abs and a nice ass works for me. :mrgreen:
:bounce: Sounds great, but why would a woman as fine as that want to have any thing to do with you. That is nothing personal, that is just what a friend of mine from NA use to say to the guys that described what they wanted in a mate. Of course they usually also threw in things like: intelligent, self supporting, self reliant, sense of humor, great in bed, capable of holding real conversations. :^:

Back