need new skimmer

saltwater

Reefing newb
:grumble:

i need a new skimmer, the one i have now is getting rather noise, its the pump:ugh: it is aViaAqua multi skimmer that i got from my lfs (now two years old ) as it was half price at the time, and hangs on the back of the tank,
it is not all that efficient pulling out the rubbish for the wont of a better ward.

i don't have a sump and the filter is a trickle filter built in to the hood of the tank, the tank is a Aqua-Style A/R850,
165 liter tank.

the thing is that their is so many skimmers on the market i am getting confused by them, i wont a external skimmer that can go in my cabinet or hang on the back of the tank but is quiet if that is possible, any suggestions to witch to get not to expensive but efficient for the tank if not a larger tank at sum point

sw

Octopus makes a good in sump skimmer that can be used externally. Check this link for one, also if this code is still good it'll save you 15% off. The code is 2010

Reef Octopus DNWB-110 Protein Skimmer

This one is 170.00 with the code. You get free shipping on orders 175.00 and over so you might want to add a test kit or something.

Back