need some 100 % shore aedvice pleaz

Kwater

Chill
i am going to buy an alvapora, i have wanted one for a long time. the one i am getting is red and has 100 plus heads. my questons are do they have ANY survival rate simulatarly to flowerpot corals. will they grow in an 80 gallon system. and what are some things that i might need to know for there healthfull survival. maby something as little as adding korralie vm. i gust really really really want this coral to grow and live. i love gonepora and i am getting an alvepora because it looks similar. i really want a healthy growing one. maby even one i can frag in a good amount of time. also how fast do they grow in an aquarium. thanx alot.

Alveopora's survival rates are MUCH higher than gonis. Good choice! An 80 gallon tank is fine for them. They have needs similar to other LPS -- moderate light, low to moderate flow.

i dont mean to queston u at all because u are 10 times more knowlegable than me but i have been doing a bunch of reshurch and they have been saying that there survival rate is as good as gonepora and they do in not so good water quality. i have do get rid of all my mushrooms because they did not like my water too clean. i manly revolve water quality around my acroporas. but they also talked about feeding zooplex and cyclops eeze. or foods with high omega 3 fatty aciids. is this coral like a torch coral or star polyps where it will do fine in capitivity if proper care is taken or is it like yellow sun polyps or a red sea fan where u halft to constantly be worried about it dying. and why do they die in captivity. i just want a alvepora with a LONG term survival rate is it possable

They do have a better survival rate than gonis, but they still are kinda difficult...when I had mine, it lived for about 2-3 months, and died for whatever reason. But I have read somewhere that the red ones are easier to keep than the common green ones.

Back