Need some info and FAST!

Eissie

Reefing newb
There is a place going out of business and i could get what seem to be some great deals, but i dont know enough to make good purchases for my setup and possible future setups. I have copied the list they gave and will paste it here.
Please please please! Help me out and fast cause they seem to be selling everything super fast!

I currently have a 29gal with 3 fish and an anemone (which i am trying to get rid of) a duster and 1 starfish.

I hope to turn my 45 gallon long tank into a salty in the future, so keep that in mind.

Anyway here is the list!

Livestock
2.5" Leopard toby puffer $20
6" Banana wrasse $30
6" Panther grouper $10
4" Melanurus wrasse $20

4" Scopas tang $15
2" Bangai cardinal $10
2" Ocellaris clownfish pair $30
2" Ocellaris clownfish $10
4" Miami Hurricane chalice colony $150
6" green and pink frogspawn $30
St Valentines day massacre palys $40
5" Rainbow wellso $80
3" Green scoly $50
6" Tyree sunset monti $30
3" War coral $20
10 Head Duncan $40

Other coral to numerous to mention but mostly LPS, Zoas, gorgonians, and softies. Prices will be dirt cheap or free. Make an offer.
Equipment

150G Frag Tanks 72" x 30" x 16" eurobraced with corner overflow $200
75G AGA aquarium used as sump $50
100G Rubbermaid stock tank $40
75G Tuff tub stock tanks $20
Reefkeeper Lite $50
Aquacontroller Jr with DC8, temp and PH probe. $50
RedSea Aquazone Deluxe 200. $50
Icecap 250W electronic ballast $60
LumenBright mini reflectors $40
LumenMax 2 pendants $70
Radium 250W bulbs about 4 months old $20
72" Nova Extreme Pro 12 bulb T5 Light fixture.$150
48" Coralife Aqualight Pro Metal Halide Aquarium Light Fixture w/dual 250W and PC actinc $250
Koralia 4 $25
Koralia 3 $20
Koralia Evolution 1400 $40
Maxijet 1200 $10
Large Iwaki pump MD70RLT. $50
Small Iwaki pump WMD30RLXT.$40
Reefflow dart pump.$60
Blueline pump $30
BRS dual media reactor $30
BRS dosing pump $40
SWX 250 protein skimmer. $130
Bubble Magnus NAC3 skimmer $50
30G water transport barrels $10
Inland band saw. $50
Hannah HI 93713C Low range PO4 tester with case and reagents $75
Sanyo Cash Register Like new $50
Lots of chemicals, medicines, additives, food, power heads, pumps, small tanks, light fixtures, air pumps, heaters, shipping supplies, frag plugs, plumbing, and misc hardware. If you need it, we probably have it. Just ask.

Also, if you see something you would want i will ship it to you at price and shipping cost. Maybe i could get a good friendship from it.

Either way help me out guys!

Last edited:
and i would probably get a mh pendant if i were you if you were too set up the 45 thats a good price, also is the contoller used?

Last edited:
I couldn't tell you. This is all the info i have on them. Just what is listed. I have not been there or see any of this. It is an ad i found. I would assume everthing is used.

Bad news guys. Got this email just a min. ago and looks like its a no go on making the trip.

all the corals are gone have 4 clowns. what is left available is 2 ice cap ballasts, 2 coral view ballasts, p4 pendent MH lights Phosphate meter 2 sets older modal MH Fixtures W/. I am sorry but we got wiped out tonight. really didn't expect so many to come. Thank you for your interest.

Back