nevermind 55 gallon reef

lilduud

Reefing newb
so i actually am going to make it a reef tank soooo suggestions? heh
also hows the seaclone 100 skimmer?
oh and hw do i delete a thread of mine

You can't delete a thread yourself. But you can send a mod a PM with a link to the thread, asking them to delete it for you :).

The SeaClone is a crap skimmer. Stay away from it. Probably one of the worst on the market!

dang thats what i thought... haha would you delete the one i posted earlier that said 55 perd tank... if its not a task for you :)

A 55 is a much better tank for a reef than predators. It's just too small to turn into a predator tank. The Coralife Super Skimmers are good; better than SeaClones. But people say they can be touchy and can be difficult to get working correctly. They are also prone to flooding. But when they do work, they work well.

as for fish i was thinking a midas blenny and i really wanted a pair for my mandarin. also a pair of piccasso clowns who i will eventually buy a rose bubble anem for [way later] also i was thinking of putting my sixline in there but im not sure if i will. i would probly use a few chromis to start btw and keep them unless they fight\die haha.

My CSS is ok...it pulls a good amount of skimmate, but like biff said they are very touchy, and you have to get it pretty much spot on for it to work right.

hahaha ok... it looked like it was a good skimmer and ive read great reviews... i think i might go for it...what though do you mean just with air intake or placement or ?
do you have any super good super easy skimmers to recommend? hah

Well see, I like the red sea skimmers, but no one here seems to, ive got one on my 60g works a treat.

Reef octopus make good skimmers, and are very reliable. Try that ?

Back