New 37g

ph33nyx

Reefing newb
Well here's my the new 37g corner pentagon I've been working on. I've got it currently cycling and the water still needs to clear a bit, but it's all there. Things to still do include putting in a different light (currently running a 75w viper k2 which I know isn't enough light), add the skimmer to the fug, put in the two koralia pumps, and get the RKL programed.

37g_tank.jpg

looking sharp and nice tank I love tanks that are not what you normally see that's why I went with a bow front. but yes pop thous powerheads in and keep up the great build. cant wait to see updates.

I got the powerheads in last night. I'm still trying to figure out the RKL though. The upgrade to the new firmware was a little tricky.

Here's how everything sits right now. My new light should be in on Tuesday. I guess I'll have to take a comparison shot.
2012-05-04_16-54-08_20.jpg

Well, the new light finally made it in. It's installed and setup on my RKL.

LEDs on:
2012-05-13_22-26-03_531.jpg

Actinics on:
2012-05-09_08-13-16_47.jpg

And with the MH and Actinics on:
2012-05-13_18-22-38_186.jpg

Thanks!
I'm sure I'll have enought light with this (150w mh, 2x96w actinic, & 4x1w blue led).
While you can't see them, there's a rock with 4 yuma richordia, some red mushrooms, green star polyps, & watermellon & sunset zoas. I'm going to be picking up some frogspawn, torch, and hammer corals probably this weekend.
As for the whole setup, there's 40lbs ls, 36lbs lr in the display, another 6 in the fug, the powerheads (2) are rated to 520 gph, the return pump is running around 550 gph, there's a Tunze 9002 in the fug, and the RKL controling everything.

I had to play rescue tonight. A guy here was in a car accident, so I ended up taking a RTBA, duncan, coral banded shrimp, coral beauty, and 2 b&w perculas.
I'll try and get picts in the morning.

Back