New Addition

fastrd400

It wasn't me!
Found this guy at one of my LFS, way under priced so I natched him up with the rock he's on. Also managed to get a few hitch hikers in the form of 2 decent sized Feather Dusters, a Brissle Star, and a few snails.
PB150005.jpg

Thanks Dave. They are just kinda hovering around it at the moment. I just got the clowns last night. I originally had a pair of maroons, but the female died. Took almost 2 hours to get the little male out last night.

Thanks you guys. I'm pretty happy with him, just hope the clowns will take a liking to him and start hosting.

Yote, when I first saw him I thought it was 2 or 3 on the same rock, turns out it was just him. When is is fully spread he's about a foot accross.

He's tried to move once to get out of some flow but I moved him to keep him on his rock. He seems pretty happy now, and is eating silversides.:^:

I used to have a bubbletip that was about that same size.It took up 1/2 my old 75.
I got pissed after it walked to the other side of the tank one night and killed almost $1,000.00 worth of SPS colonies and sold it for 30 bucks.

Back