bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Purple Montipora 3.5 to 4"
PurpleMontipora.jpg

Dendro (2 small heads)
Dendro.jpg

Blasto
Blasto.jpg

I suck at pic taking.. all are fair but I can't capture the purple in the first pic, but you get the idea.

Brandon

Dont get any ideas anthony!!:fechten2:
What sucks is brandon knew Ive been trying to get some dendros, and he goes and finds a steal and didnt even get me one!! Jerk! I even told him this mornig to call me if he found anything!!:grumble: :frustrat:

If i got it, it came from cap bay... after years of bugging the hell out of the guy he finally sold me a tiny frag of it.

Yea and i called you. <looking back at my cell log> 6 times on your cell and once at your house over a 45 minute span. You didn't answer so you need to join the STFU club!

HEHE.
Brandon

technicallities!! I still would have bought you one!!! I think we should reavaluate our friendship! Maybe we need some space? (this is sounding kinda Gay isnt it)

Yea.. well David ruined it for everyone.. I gave him 17 dollars for what appears to be my health, so didn't see it in my best financial interest to start buying expensive rare corals on a hunch.

Just to hear you say "man thats to much I didn't really want it"

The corals look sweet brandon. That blasto looks awesome. Man you know how to find the good deals. didn't you say the blastos were only $50? Man what a deal!! Oooppss I forgot you told me not to mention how much you paid for them. Sorry man. That deep purple monti is pretty sweet too. And that dendros will look cool when it gets 10-15 heads. If it ever gets that big after all the fragging it sounds like you have to do on it. Cool stuff man.

Are you seriously comparing me to david!! HA HA HA thats funny!!, David is so much better of a friend than you!! He would have gotten me a dendro!

hey brandon ive got a diamond mine in canada would you like to invest in it? Oh by the way paypal me the money, and im going on vacation for a while!! JK dave. its no wonder you dont answer anyones calls. were all jerks!!

Hey Bryan let me know when you want to go over to Brandon's house to frag that stuff. I'll give you a hand. It's always easier with 2 people, plus there are several things I want.

Not that we would delibrately frag up your corals Brandon. But if while feeding the fish or corals if a piece happened to break off a coral - well we couldn't just leave it lying where it fell. I mean what kind of friends would we be?
Oh yeh we can't use that excuse, I forgot you don't feed your fish!!

on a serious note, im concerned about watching your tank with a bunch of new corals. odds are something is gonna die or fall into a acan or something and I dont need you blaming me. So I suggest you take the webcam off the bed post and set it up on the tank. for my protection. your not making any money on it in the bedroom while your gone anyway!

Back