new aditions.gone bad !!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So freken stressed now Atlantic blue tang has become a menice picking on my yellow tang and sailfin now. I.tought i was lucky at first but not no more. Yellow tang is starting to scrach a little and i see one white spot on him. And sailfin has his back fin tore and trigger has a couple spots. F@#% im pissed but its my fault. I should have none he was a bit to big and would punk my fish. Well fish trap is on and hopefully i can catcjh him soon and take him out. Hopefully my fish will recover from it then in a couple months i might try a smaller one. Idk.

Im so stressed now.

They will. I know everyone says "dont treat your display", but i know that melafix will not hurt anything ie snails, anenomes, corals, crabs. Got to shut off skimmer or will fliod the house. Glad to hear you got it out, they are a pain in the a## to get out w/o detroying everything.

Yeah luckky i have plexy glass and.used.it to section a little part off.then.i put nori and wen he went in i closed the glass on him

Well guys Sad to see this guy go But i cant have him beating up my other fish. I already got a buyer for him so he will be sold tommorw. Im going to give it a couple months again and see if everyone recovers. Then i might try getting a juvenile ABT ones that not Bigger than my other fish and try again. Unless i find some other fish i like better.

maybe ill just get my trigger a female ????
Do Blue Jaws become mean when there a pair ???

Yeah im really disapointed, But my water quality is exelent atm and my fish are eating like crasy so im hopefull they will make it thru it. It just sucks couse i really like the ABT hes just beutiful, But not worth loosing all my other fish for.

So im ither thinking of getting a smaller one in a couple months after my fish have time to hopefully heal up. Or getting a female triger to go with my blue jaw male.

Well guys since.the.removal of the ABT all my fish looked better but a couple days ago i noticed mu sailfin eating less and today he did.not eat at all. Now he for sure dying laying on his side on tje sand bed and only swimming a bit. What should i do guys ?? Let it die or pull him and freez him so he feels no more pain. Im so disapointed and sad. Him and my yellow tang where best buds. Ugh this sucks.

Sorry to hear that man. For what it's worth once a fish isn't eating, and is laying on its side or not swimming, the end is usually within 24 hours. I can't say which would be better, but I am of the mindset that he will die a natural death if you let him, and that's better than dying a scared, cold death in a place that is not his home....just my opinion. Besides...maybe he'll make a miraculous recovery? Sorry again...

Nope no recovery, As soon as i got out the shower and went to take a look he was floating in the current of the tank dead. My Por little guy.. I so regreet getting that dumb as ABT i should have known that with his size it would be a bad idea.

Back