New BTA settling problem... please advice

Discussion in 'New to Reefing' started by kkw30806, Mar 14, 2006.

1. kkw30806

kkw30806

I bought my first BTA last Saturday (see picture on left). Now it's hiding itself behind the rock and I can't see it anymore. :frustrat: It has little bit of light (what I can see). Should I or should I not move it off the rock? Or just re-arrange the rock around it to make it face it to the front? :grumble: Another thing is I can't really feed it since it's behind the rock. What should I do to make it move to the front of the aquarium? Please advice. HELP.... anyone.

Thanks for reading....

kkw30806, Mar 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. kkw30806

graphixx

if your BTA is not happy where he is at then he will move to a place that suits him. once he gets comfy he should stay put. you can try to move him but I would move him as little as possible. just give it time when he is comfy he should stay put!!!

graphixx, Mar 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. kkw30806

ReefWannabe

Yeah even if you move him and he doesnt like it, he may go back to the back again. They wont stay anywhere if they dont like it.

ReefWannabe, Mar 14, 2006
  4. kkw30806

kkw30806

Thanks guys for the input. Yeah... I know. All I want it right now is to have it stays somewhere in the front view off the aquarium so I can see him... :| Well, I guess I might have to give it for another couple days and see if he moves again.

Thanks again,
    Jack

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
    kkw30806, Mar 14, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question