New Bulbs!!!

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I decided I couldn't have Reeffreaks tank looking better than mine, but I am too cheap to upgrade my lighting. I haven't changed my 7100's for about 9 months and I decided to bite the bullet and buy four new bulbs. I am hoping it will make the difference in the color of the corals and fish. Maybe not to the calibre of Reeffreaks tank, but better than the bright, muted mess my tank is running. I will post a before and after shot tomorrow.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Doc,You just love making us wait for pics dont you? Oh well,We all know the wait'll be worth it when you do get em posted.

Doc,there is nothing special about the T5 bulbs in the 75gal.Maybe its the camera and the brightness T5 puts out.What bulbs have you decided on?Good luck,it should look great but it already looks great now.

OHHH COME ON!!!!! I dont post anything until I have pics in hand..... patience doc patience. Your driving me crazzy! I read your thread and then I scan down and there is nothing........
Maybe I do need some time on your couch...... lol

I hate waiting too. I wasn't going to get them 4 2 more months but just had 2 have them. I got 4-65 watt 7100K blue PCs. Mine are 9 months old and look like crap. I am hoping the bulbs will bring out the blue in my emperor. I promise 2 post tmrw. I don't mean to upset your Chi Hawk, I just get excited and post before I should. I will try to do better.

as always dr marcos tanks is gonna astonish..cant wait to have another pic in my folder collection of dr marcos aquarium...

You flatter me Rigo. I do take requests. Since you are kind enough to save them in your folder, tell me what you would like to see more of and I bet I can get a shot of it. Unlike other fish I have had, these guys seem to be more photogenic.

I wound up replacing both my actinics and my 10ks. I didnt relize just how yellow my bulbs where until I replaced them. I didnt take befor of after pics...... sorry guys. I did write the month and year on the end of the bulb though so I dont forget this time.

Back