• I don't like either

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Both are OK

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters

Ian

Reefing newb
I've added a new style to the forum, which a couple of you have already seen :D

I've not made it the default until I've had some comments on it to see if it is any good ;)

In the bottom left of the site (right at the very bottom of the page), there is a style chooser. From this there is Orange (default) and the new blue one. Could people try out the blue option and let me know what you think please :D

I've added a poll so that you can choose which one will be the default option for the site.

its wierd because when i load it on my pc now i see that the white links on the top of the page are horizontal.. but on my Treo they are vertical and its really annoying :( but i really like the blue if it just didnt have that one hangup

The blue color is by far easier on the eyes AND it matches the subject matter better (blue = water/ocean) :) I like it ALOT better

I figure change is good from time to time.
I like the blue.But of course it would be better if it was mossy oak.:mrgreen:

I'm glad you guys like it!

I'm going to polish it up and then add the full re-design in the coming weeks - but I'll leave the blue test up so you can still use it if you wish :) The full version will have new icons and crisper graphics, but more or less the same as the blue version :D

Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue! Blue!

I've had to disable the post thankyou hack for the moment, as it is causing some real problems when I updated to the latest version - this will be back soon :D I'm going to finish the new design, and then re-add it :)

so no way of fixing the difficulty that came up with smartphones? is that just something i have to learn to deal with now?

Yep!! Go with the blue.Much better.Orange didnt feel right anyway.But i did like the other layout.But i would rather have blue and this layout ,then orange and the other.:D

Thumbs up for the new design and color...the only thing I would change layout-wise is remove the "Search" from the right hand margin since there is a search directly above it in the horizontal menu

Back