New Fish, What should i do ???

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So I just sold my Atlantic Blue tang because he was being very aggressive, i also added a lieutenant Tang, and Kole Tang, After adding them everything seemed to be fine with the exception of my sailfin not liking the kole tang. I also have a yellow tang who is fairly good tempered. So after 2 days everything was cool and everyone seemed to get along. So I picked up a Purple tang today, he is smaller than my other fish and as soon as he went in the tank it seems like everyone was being Racist tords him. Yellow tang, Sailfin and Kole tang all started chasing him around. I dont want him to stress out to much and I have always wanted a purple tang.

So my thing would be to pull out the purple if my other fish continue to pick on it and sell it or i can pull out the Yeloo, Sailfin and Kole tnags out and sump them for a bit then reintroduce them or i can sell them off and get smaller ones ??? what do you guys think ??

My tank is a 125gl Stock List IS.

Yellow Tang
Sailfin Tang
Six Line Wrasse,
Blue Jaw Trigger
2 Fire Fish ( Who never come out thanks to Six Line )
2 clowns
New Fish been in 3 or 4 days lieutenant tang, and Kole Tang
Newest fish Purple Tang.

I know the lieutenant and Sailfin will need a bigger tank as they grow more and I do currently have a 285 Or something like that in storage for when we move.

But Anyways what would you guys do ??

Some good news. Yellow tang and kole tang are leaving the purple tang alone. Onky one that seems to be fighting with him now is the sailfin. Im thinking its provably because hes the next smallest. So there closer in size he sees him as a treat. Hopefully the sailfin leaves him alone soon. Im going.ro feed 3 times a day for the next 3 weeks or so to make sure aggresion stays low and they stay healthy. Will be keeping an eye on my nitrates. Also need another nori clip now. So i can put nori on both sides of the tank. Wish me luck guys. Hopefully i dont have to pull anyone out.

Some good news. Yellow tang and kole tang are leaving the purple tang alone. Onky one that seems to be fighting with him now is the sailfin. Im thinking its provably because hes the next smallest. So there closer in size he sees him as a treat. Hopefully the sailfin leaves him alone soon. Im going.ro feed 3 times a day for the next 3 weeks or so to make sure aggresion stays low and they stay healthy. Will be keeping an eye on my nitrates. Also need another nori clip now. So i can put nori on both sides of the tank. Wish me luck guys. Hopefully i dont have to pull anyone out.
Just give them some time to adjust themselves to the recent changes. Good luck! :D

Back