New fish

scu95821

Reefing newb
I got a new fishy. A baby clown.

He looks like he's getting blown around by the current. Do I need to change the Koralias around or is being a clown?

I currently (no pun intended!) have a baby clown in my tank. He does the same thing. I think he's not strong enough for the current sometimes---but he gets around well enough, and he eats fine...so I haven't been worrying about him.

Well my clown died. Very sad. He didnt eat no matter what I I feed him. I want to get another one but I'm going to wait a couple weeks.

Well my clown died. Very sad. He didnt eat no matter what I I feed him. I want to get another one but I'm going to wait a couple weeks.

I`m very sorry to hear that. One practice that would help in getting new fish is to make sure you see it eat at the LFS. When I go to the LFS he get`s some food out because he knows that I`m not buying anything unless I see it eat. Good luck with the next one.

I`m very sorry to hear that. One practice that would help in getting new fish is to make sure you see it eat at the LFS. When I go to the LFS he get`s some food out because he knows that I`m not buying anything unless I see it eat. Good luck with the next one.

Thats a good idea. I'll make sure to do that next time.

Back