New Fish?

bg3489

Reefing newb
Hey everybody! I have had the same fish stock for about a year now and think it's time to start making a final list to have for my tank. I have a 115 gallon reef with LPS, softies, and mushrooms. My current fish are a maroon clown, purple tang, sailfin tang, green mandarin, flame angel, and a pipefish (I know I know he does not belong in here but I have had him for about a year now with absolutly no problems, he scavanges around behind the rocks all day and comes out closer to the evening time). I am most likely going to add an anthias or so along with a few gobies and blennies. I was looking into adding a reef-safe trigger and possibly and interesting wrasse. Has anybody had any experience with either a cross-hatch or male blue jaw trigger in a reef? And would either of these fit my current fish list? Along I saw a neat leopard wrasse and a choati wrasse. How hard are these fish to keep and would one be alirght for my tank since I have had success with the pipefish and mandarin? Any input would be appreciated I just want to make sure I fully research all my options before buying anything. Thanks!

Back