New Frog Spawn

Getting settled in! : ) I want this to grow like crazy...I have read about feeding them, has anyone tried to do it? The LFS said it is possible but he had never done it before

IMAG0296 by x2boarder, on Flickr

How much did you pay for it, if you don't mind me asking? My LFS seems pretty expensive on such delicatessens such as this. (I have no idea what that means:D)

its usually used in context of fine food :D i do hope you arent planning on eating your frogspawn, i dont think it would be very good! too salty!

I think it would be more like apple jelly with it being green and kinda jelly like. Perhaps it would go well with toast and a bit of butter?

Well if the end of the world happens...haha j/k

I played good cop / bad cop with my wife and unintentionally talked him down to $10 for one stalk. He was wating $30 but I bought some other stuff and he felt sorry for my wife denying me corals!

haha, congrats! If you are ever traveling through Mt. Pleasant get ahold of me some of my corals are growing too big >_<!
The frogspawn I bought over a year ago was 6 heads and is now like 23+ LOTS of baby shoots taking off! >_<

Have a HUGE hollywood stunner chalice too that took off and barely fits its about 7.5in diameter accross..

And yeah, there def aren't many good LFS up north! >_<

Definately have to keep you in mind! My wife would kill me if I got anything more right now, but who knows in a few months! :p

Back