new guy

gilley84

Reefing newb
hey all im new here and to the hobbie im also on arc if there is anyone from ga on here you know what im talking about but anyways i have a 45gall setup and it is in the cycle right now so im just trying to get a good look at some tanks to see what i like

Welcome gilley! You will find lots of friendly people here! Im in Georgia, But im not sure what part you are from? I live in Ringgold

yeah im sort of familiar with that area. i live in west cobb so its not that far for me. i live right off of where barret parkway turns into the east west connector

their bubble gum live rock is good, covered in coraline but its all small little circles which sucks. but i was in marine fish and reef today was very disappointed in the quality of their livestock, they were all healthy and eating but they have big fish in small ass tanks and all their tangs have their fins almost completely missing from keeping to many tangs in small tanks. but i was shocked to see two small vlaminga (spelling) tangs that were both only about an inch in length

Back