New kids in the house

yote

In Memoriam
Here are a couple of pics of my new kids,which my daughter has already named Nemo and Marlin.
nemoandmirlin.jpg

mirlin.jpg

NemoandMirlin.jpg

Mirlin.jpg

Ok,think I got it this time.
My daughter calls the top fish in the top pic marlin and the bottom fish is nemo.Give up on getting her to name them something else.

Congrats yote...ok yote, what else did you buy?Come on and spill the beans.Not your kids too naming them Nemo and Marlin.I went out and bought my first coral addition today..................okay I bought four.I also bought a better camera from overstock.com,hoefully it will be here soon so I can post them.

Yote,I notice your file has a jpg extention.I can't post pics in a thread but can in my photo album with jpg ext.
Maybe someone can help us out with this.

Okay nevermind I'm the one with the problems!

Last edited:
reef
Mine wont let me copy and paste the bb code so I end up writing it down and then typing it in the post.Its a pain in the @$$ but it gets it done.
And those 2 lil clowns are all I bought today,did buy a few turbo snails and an emerald crab yesterday though.

Heh heh. We all suck :D. I went to my LFS for water only and ended up taking home a neon green fox coral, a bubble coral and some frogspawn... He threw in the water for free at least ;).

yep Biff your right we suck.Thats just locally,not even gonna tell you what I got through the mail.Thank God for quarintine tanks.

Back