New Living Reefs Chat

Ian

Reefing newb
The Living Reefs chat feature has been upgraded, as it looks like a few users had problems with the old system. It's currently in the testing phase, so please do check it out by clicking on the "chat" link on the top menu. If you spot any problems, please just let me know. :)

looks great compaired to the old one. i do have a question can you make the chat screen bigger at all it has a very small window for text from people.

+1 james....can it be bigger? We usually have multiple conversations at once, and the small screen makes it harder to follow :) But can't wait to test it out with others!

EDIT: I get it...if i make my browser font size smaller, i see more lines, but of course the text is smaller, and if i make larger fonts, i get less lines.

Last edited:
Hehehe...been playing with it a bit, Ian. Definitely needs to have a bigger screen. There were 3 of us in there, and it was tight. Maybe a taller chat window? Other than that, it's nice :) Big change, since it's not flash. MUCH faster! Thanks!

:bowdown::bowdown:

Glad you like it :D

I'll take a look at the chat size now, but it should resize automatically to the browser window - is it taking up the full amount of screen space at the moment?

Ian, I looooooooove the new chat!! Yeah, the different PM system will take some getting used to. But overall it's so much better! Thank you!

I'm glad it's working well :)

The server load is a little higher, but the new server has quite a bit of spare capacity, so we should be fine! :D A big thanks to all the VIP members :bounce:

Back