New member with pics

hydronic

Reefing newb
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and share a few pics with you all. Hoping to get new ideas and information as well as helping others. Thanks.

oihf0l.jpg

x1eerr.jpg

2pquy5w.jpg

lol, Thanks. Tiny they are. I used to own a 200 gallon tank years ago untill one day I had to go out of town to work for three months. My wife was in charge of the top offs and one night accedently forgot to shut off the top off valve. Needless to say in the morning it had turn into a fresh water tank killing everything. I decided not to start up again and sell all I owned.

A few years later I decided to start up again. I am now in my 6th month of reefing again. I love it and missed it! I have also decided that I;m buying small, fish and frags to throw in my tank and watch them grow. Oh, yes........I have added an automatic top off system lol.

It is exciting & addicting! Atleast you have a big tank though.. we've had our 55 up and running for 3 1/2 months, in about a week we'll be swapping everything into a 90 which we too just added an auto top off!

Small fish and frags are a good idea.. it's so fun watching everything grow ;)

Glad you weren't discouraged. I've had my share of leaks, but they were minor. Luckily my tank's in the basement and the sump is in its own room on cement. I also have an ATO, but I've unfortunately had my share of problems with it, too LOL

Back