New pic of Boy George (my 6-line)

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
I thought this one came out kinda cool. :)

453331954_D8hCH-O.jpg

Thanks! He might be a candidate for my potm submission, but the month is still early. I wish he was sharper, but he moves too damn quick! :)

I am still trying to figure out how you would even possibly take a picture like that! Like i wouldn't even know where to begin and Im using a dslr.

a couple toothpicks and stick the fish to some corkboard so it can not move kinda like pinning insests down.j/k that pic is amazing i wish that i could take pictures like that.

sat there and took like 30 pictures seeing if i could snap a sixline shot anywhere near as good as yours..... alas i couldnt. this is the best shot I got of "sid viscous"

sidvicious.jpg

AWESOME!
You got some really good detail. I love trying to get those spots on the cheek.
I told you... it just takes patience! :)

AWESOME!
You got some really good detail. I love trying to get those spots on the cheek.
I told you... it just takes patience! :)

Yeah my favorite parts about that fish are those speckles, and the really light blue color on their chest/throat area just below that. That fish is far too busy flexing on his reflection hating himself that he has no time to be a jerk to any other fish in the tank. He cracks me up.

The 80's were great Dustin.You should of been there.

Okay,they weren't so great.It never stops people from karoaking(I just made that word up) their songs.

Back